The Oxford School maintains firm, caring discipline that is positive in nature. This involves courtesy, respect, thoughtfulness, obedience and safety.
* Pupils are to converse in English in the classrooms, in the campus and in the bus.
* During intervals and playtime pupils should not go out of the school campus. They should avoid unwarranted shouting or fighting or the use of discourteous language.
* Students must behave well on the way to and from school.
* Care must be taken of all school property.
* Changing of classrooms between periods should be done quietly and in an orderly fashion.
Violation of these rules is punishable.
The Oxford School students must observe high standard wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.