An Internationally Reputed Boarding-cum Day School
(Senior Secondary, AFFILIATED TO CBSE-Delhi no:930421)
Play Class to Grade XII
For Oxford School to be a truly outstanding school with an excellent academic reputation that provides first class care, guidance, support and development so that everyone enjoys a positive experience during their time at the school and leaves well prepared for life beyond it.
We achieve this by ensuring:
- Outstanding teaching and learning across the school
- A Curriculum that meets the needs of our Students allowing them to progress
- Students have access to a wide range of enrichment and extra-curricular activities
- Development of confidence, independence of thought and resilience in our students
- Regular and effective engagement with stakeholders of the school
- High quality leadership and management across the school
- Praise and reward are central features of the school
Oxford School is blessed with magnificent infrastructure, separate hostels for Boys and Girls with modern facilities, enthusiastic, highly motivated staff and a sound ethos of social awareness. For all who embrace the many opportunities presented, Oxford School will reward them with a happy, memorable and empowering education.
Students here practice values of commitment, sharing and support for one another always. Endowed with such wide range of skills and knowledge, students pass out every year to shine brilliantly in various walks of life as renowned professionals, but above all, AS A COMPLETE PERSON
THE OXFORD TENDER CARE
Our goal is to provide a safe and caring environment where children can gain a positive approach to school and learning. They will learn to care for, and respect each other, whilst learning how to be part of a group. Good nursery education is crucial to a child’s formative years, and fosters an enthusiasm and confidence that will remain with them throughout their school life. Our experience and dedicated staff and with the support of parents the children become successful learners, confident individuals. Children learn through play and structured lessons with a balance of free choice.
IT IS WIDELY ACCEPTED THAT CHILDREN IN THIS AGE GROUP ABSORB AND ACHIEVE MORE THAN ANY OTHER STAGE IN THEIR SCHOOL LIFE, AND THIS MAKES CHOOSING THE RIGHT NURSERY SCHOOL VITAL.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- stimulating indoor and outdoor areas for purposeful learning
- specialist resources for ICT, gym, art and technology
- enjoyable, stimulating and challenging activities through structured learning and educational play.
WHAT WE DO:
- Meet the needs of the individual child
- Deliver all aspects of the Early Year Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS) within an enhanced programme of activities
- Support the transition of each child to the next state of learning
- Focus on the joy of learning, happiness, self-esteem and confidence
Our Early Childhood curriculum is designed to address seven areas of development:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Communication, Language
- Mathematical Development (Numeracy)
- Understanding and Knowledge of the world
- Physical (Fine and Gross Motor)Development
- Creative Development
Monthly activities for classes LKG & UKG
Missing article game
Game of words
Numerical memory test
Missing letter game
Numerical memory test
THE SENIOR SCHOOL
The Senior School Building overlooks the Oxford School, Kollam Circle at the centre of the school. Within its walls is a thriving educational community, with rigorous intellectual activity characterizing the daily routine. Students normally enter the Senior School at age 11 from the Junior School and other preparatory or primary schools, Years 7, 8 and 9 will provide a foundation course covering a large number of subjects, enabling the students to become familiar with new subjects, while preparing them to make their choices during Year 9.
In Years 10 and 11 the students study for CBSE Syllabus in a wide variety of subjects. These are divided into core and option subjects. This should give the students a variety of subjects to study during the two year course. Students will be encouraged to develop their intellectual curiosity and to use their academic initiative. Thus instilling a sense of responsibility amongst the sixth formers for their own futures and actions, which will not be confined to the classroom.
The House system is central to life at the Oxford School, Kollam It is the community of the House that fosters the confidence and sense of purpose that leads to fulfillment in the larger community of the school. Within the framework of Manarul Huda Trust ethos each retains its individuality, fashioned by its Housemaster of Housemistress and its students. Everyone has a part to play.